We’re so excited about the abundance of strawberries right now! We decided to make a Strawberry Mint Spritzer for a refreshing summer drink. It’s so easy to make, it may just become a staple for hot summer days.
With just a few ingredients, this cool cocktail comes together quickly. Gather fresh strawberries, honey, fresh mint leaves, and sparkling water.
Combine strawberries, mint leaves, honey, and just a touch of water so the ingredients will blend easily. Puree in a blender.
Pour puree into an ice-filled pitcher. PS: Our Large Disc Pitcher is perfect for this recipe!
Add sparkling water. Any kind will do, but we prefer to use an unsweetened sparkling water since you’ll be adding sweetness with honey. We selected a lime-flavored sparkling water to add an extra zip!
Gently stir together the puree and sparkling water. Allow to chill in the ice for a few minutes. You may need to add extra ice to keep your beverage nice and cold.
Garnish with extra strawberries and mint. Serve and enjoy!
*This drink may be made with or without alcohol, so enjoyable for all ages! If you choose to make it with alcohol, feel free to add gin or vodka.
For more summer recipes, please be sure to visit the Fiesta Dinnerware blog. We have everything from appetizers to main dishes to desserts for all your summer entertaining needs.
Strawberry Mint Spritzer
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 36 oz sparkling water
- Combine strawberries, mint leaves and honey in a blender. Add just a little water so the mixture blends easily.
- Pour puree in an ice-filled pitcher.
- Add sparkling water and stir.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish with strawberries and mint leaves.
Leave a comment