Perfect for packed lunches or afternoon snacks, these delicious Confetti Cake Granola Bars are hard to put down. Seriously, we can’t stop eating them over at Fiesta headquarters.
The vanilla cake flavor is on point and the white chocolate drizzle and colorful sprinkles make these bars a fun alternative to store-bought granola bars.
The granola comes together super-fast with a basic list of ingredients and, once blended, you simply press it into one of our remarkably useful 9×13” Fiesta Rectangular Bakers lined with parchment paper.
The results are 15 (give or take) supremely delightful birthday-cake-flavored granola bars, sure to brighten anyone’s day!
Confetti Cake Granola Bars
- 4 cups quick cook oats
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- ¾ cup butter 1.5 sticks
- ¾ cup honey
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Good quality white chocolate wafers or candy melts
- Line a 9x13” baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats and rice cereal and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter, honey and brown sugar. Bring to a very slight boil, stirring frequently to dissolve sugar, then remove from heat.
- Add in salt, vanilla extract, and almond extract and stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the oats and cereal and mix until evenly coated. Let cool slightly, then add in sprinkles and mix well.
- Press into the prepared baking dish and allow to set for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt some white chocolate wafers or candy melts in the microwave according to package directions.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the granola and sprinkle with a few extra sprinkles.
- Cut into about 15 bars.