Juicy kernels of golden corn are smothered in a warm and creamy base of cream cheese, pepper jack cheese and a little parmesan. Of course, there is the jalapeno pepper too, that gives it a little kick. Top with crispy bacon to really send this dish over the top.
We like to serve our dip in the Fiesta Individual Casserole for a nice presentation. Nestling that dish on a Fiesta XL Platter leaves plenty of room for crispy chips on the side.
And for a limited time, when you purchase an XL Platter from our website, you get that Individual Casserole free!
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 3 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add bacon. Cook bacon until browned and crispy, about 6 minutes, then remove to a paper-towel lined plate to cool.
- In a slow cooker, add corn, jalapenos, sour cream, pepper jack cheese, and parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir well and top with cubed cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Uncover and stir until cream cheese until well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and chives.