Apple picking is a fun event for the whole family, however sometimes we find ourselves coming home with way more apples than we intended! As much as we love keeping the doctor away with our apple a day, we found ourselves craving a different way to use up our orchard loot. That’s why we’re showing you how to make cinnamon apple bread!
All you need is one of our Fiesta Loaf Pans, some fresh apples (we used honey crisp, but you can use whatever kind you’d like!) and you’re ready to get baking. This apple bread is a tasty treat at any time, especially when you’ve had just one too many PSL’s and are hankering for another fall flavor.
Need something to wash our Cinnamon Apple Bread down? Click here to find our tips on how to make homemade apple cider!
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 large honey crisp apple, peeled and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease your Fiesta loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small Fiesta Baking Bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, combine white sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and continue to beat on medium speed until combined.
- Add flour and baking powder, then milk, and beat again until combined.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared pan.
- Cover with half of the apples.
- Pat apples into batter with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with half of sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Pour the remaining batter over apple layer; top with remaining apples and add more brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Pat topping into the batter with the back of a large spoon.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.