- You have reinforced your shelves to hold the weight of your Fiesta.
2. You pick your morning mug color based on what goes best with your outfit or mood.
3. You create a countdown for the new color announcement every year.
4. You’ve made at least one pilgrimage to the “mother ship” (our Newell, WV factory) for a tent sale, factory tour, or just to shop.
5. You get color combination inspiration from how your dishes end up stacked in the dishwasher.
6. You stack your dishes in your cupboards in ROYGBIV order.
7. You have both P86 and vintage dishes in your Fiesta collection.
8. You use Fiesta as both everyday dishes and home décor.
9. You get excited when you find a restaurant that uses Fiesta.
10. You own more than ten different colors of Fiesta.
11. You refer to colors in everyday life in terms of Fiesta colors. For example, you might say something like, “I love that Poppy colored dress!”