Expect to get rave reviews on this mouth-watering Mixed Berry Crumble, which has been deemed “The Best Berry Crumble,” by all who have tried this humble dessert. What we like about it is its ease of preparation and practically good-for-you health ranking thanks to handfuls of fresh, wholesome berries.
Mixed Berry Crumble
- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup cold butter diced
- 2 cups strawberries quartered
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9x13” baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add oats, flour, sugar, and salt and mix to combine. Add in chopped butter and mix in with a pastry cutter or your fingertips until mix forms clumps with pressed together.
- In a large bowl, add berries. Mix in sugar, orange juice, and vanilla. Sprinkle with flour and toss to coat.
- Scrape the berry mixture into the prepared baking dish and then top evenly with the oat crumble mixture.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the top is golden and the filling is bubbling.