To begin our festive meal, we threw together a Rainbow Salad with freshly made Citrus Vinaigrette. The array of bright and cheerful veggies look stunning captured in a Mulberry Large Bistro Bowl for serving.
From-scratch Macaroni and Cheese is always a crowd-pleaser and just right for a fun-filled celebration. For smaller groups, serve these creamy noodles in the lively Hostess Bowl. But for bigger crowds, we recommend making a double batch and serving it in our lovely Covered Casserole.
What’s a party without cake? We went all out with Confetti Cake a la mode. For full-on nostalgia, pick up the boxed mix and bake it right in our Rectangular Baker. Frost, drench with sprinkles and serve it up on our adorable Crescent Plates with a scoop of classic vanilla ice cream.
How do you plan on using Mulberry? We think it looks equally gorgeous in dark, sophisticated settings and light, bright, and cheerful ones.
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In the jar of a blender, blend together orange juice and zest, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- While the blender is running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Serve immediately, or pour into a jar and refrigerate, covered, until ready to use.
- 1-1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup milk (whole or 2%)
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Colby cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ounce cream cheese (1/8 of block) cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add in the pasta and cook until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate medium saucepan or large skillet, melt the butter and add the flour. Cook on medium heat one minute until the flour browns just slightly.
- Add the milk and half and half and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cook until thickened and starting to bubble, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the mustard and stir to combine followed by the cheddar and colby cheeses.
- Stir until the cheese melts.
- Add the pasta, and toss.
- Add in the cream cheese and stir until the cubes melt and the sauce is completely smooth.