This colorful cereal is perfect for any St. Paddy’s Day celebration, and gives you an excuse to indulge in a childhood favorite! We can’t remember the last time we bought a box for ourselves and were so nostalgic when opening it that we had to eat a quick bowl before continuing with the recipe. Don’t tell!
Cereal bars are some of the easiest (and tastiest!) sweet snacks you can make, since they only require three ingredients. The best part? They’re perfect for kids and adults! Our only advice is to make sure you serve your bars on colorful Fiesta Dinnerware, to get the whole magical rainbow effect 😉
Share your cereal bar photos with us on Facebook or Instagram and have a delicious St. Paddy’s Day!
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 7 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Melt butter over low heat in a large pot.
- Stir in mini marshmallows until melted and no lumps remain. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Lucky Charms cereal until fully coated with butter and marshmallow mixture
- Press cereal mixture into a greased 9x13 Fiesta Rectangular Baker and allow to cool.