Fiesta tip: By the way, did you know all Fiesta Dinnerware is oven proof up to 350 degrees and bakeware, like the Poppy Pizza/Baking Tray featured here, is safe up to 500 degrees?
- For the pretzel crust
- 1 cup finely crushed pretzels (about 3 handfuls)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 12 tablespoons melted butter
- For the chocolate filling
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- For the marshmallow layer
- 1 (10.5 ounce) bag marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease two Fiesta Individual Skillet Bakers or 1 8x8" baking pan with butter.
- Make the pretzel crust. In a medium bowl, stir together the pretzel crumbs, sugar and melted butter until all of the crumbs are evenly moistened. Pour half into the prepared Fiesta Individual Skillets or the full amount into an 8x8" pan and press evenly into a tight, compact layer. Bake until it is lightly browned and has a faint toasted smell, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Make the chocolate filling. Place the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a heatproof bowl and set it over a small pan of barely simmering water. Stir occasionally until it is completely melted and smooth. Immediately pour it over the pretzel crust and spread it into an even layer.
- Immediately place the marshmallows on top of the chocolate filling, pressing down slightly. When ready to serve, turn on your oven's broiler and place the pan on the center rack. Broil until the marshmallows are puffed and browned, 1-2 minutes. Removed from the oven and let cool briefly.
Fiesta tip: Like the linens you see featured here? They’re all Fiesta! You’ll find some dish towels, oven mitts, placemats, and tablecloths here. That Fiesta apron’s pretty cute too, right? Find it at Dillard’s or Bealls.